In October 2020, we will kick off our three-month equity free startup program for B2B startups that develop solutions in the Data & Analytics space, across the 25 industries that we are operating in. Application deadline is July 15th.
The ideal startup will have a working solution in the following areas:
* Data Harmonisation: Enhance the quality and utility of business data by decreasing the time to create and access business intelligence insights.
* Business Analytics: Use data to answer business questions, discover relationships, predict unknown outcomes and automate decisions.
* Machine Learning: Use sophisticated algorithms to “learn” from massive volumes of Big Data.
* Data-as-a-Service: See how you can gain a trusted, ever-ready resource for business insights, and use it to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
Our team will work closely with selected startups to help them build innovative solutions on top of our products and will support them in engaging SAP clients globally.
Our 3-month program will include:
* Tailor-made account plan to reach relevant SAP clients
* Technical support throughout the integration with SAP solutions/platforms
* Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
* Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
* Focused mentorship
* Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
* Office space at Mitte (Rosenthaler Straße) - once we're able to use it again.
* Demo day
* Alumni program
Who can apply? Early stage startups that have raised seed or Round A funding, who are developing enterprise software solutions. We are specifically looking for startups whose strategy or future product roadmap includes partnering or integrating with SAP and already have first customers.
Suitable candidates that will apply through the F6S platform will then be invited to a follow-up call or meeting with the SAP.iO
Berlin Foundry team.
You can apply here: www.f6s.com/sap.iofoundryberlin-analytics-2020/apply