Do you have the solution to feed the growing urban population?
Our world population is growing in one generation with more than two billion people. One-third of us will live in the cities. Add the effects of climate change and it is safe to say that we face big challenges to the way we are producing our food.
FoodStars (an initiative of World Startup Factory and Truvalu.startups) drives innovations and entrepreneurship in agriculture and the food chain to secure the Dutch position as the most sustainable and circular food producer.
We invite startups who are working on pieces of this puzzle to step forward and join our ecosystem to increase the chance of running a successful business with a real impact for a better world. We are looking for startups in various areas like food wastage, horticulture, control farming.
If you successfully join our community, we will offer you:
- minimum 12 months of mentorship
- regular check-in with your support lead
- intensive market readiness and investor readiness training programs
- access to New Business Summit, our annual flagship event
- access to other (partner) events
- legal & business support
- startup visa (for internationals)
- office space in The Hague
... all together against 2% equity.
Besides, we can support you with capital investment and arrange a senior executive in your team if we are successful together
Our selection criteria:
- great team
- social impact
- emerging technology or business model
- min €10 mln/yr revenue opportunity
- additionally: World Startup Factory must be able to add real value to your business
We Have an Ongoing Application Process, so Apply Now via F6S!
Market readiness and investor readiness trainings are organized multiple times throughout the year.Подробнее